Reserve a Study Room
*Notes on use:
- Users of the First Floor Study Rooms are guaranteed a two hour block of time, while Lower Level Study Room users are guaranteed one hour. Walk-up patrons are accommodated on a first-come-first-served basis subject to availability.
- Patrons may reserve study rooms up to seven days in advance, though they may request a reservation only three times during that period.
- Patrons may use a Study Room once per day (regardless of walk-up or reservation).
- Each room supports a maximum of four people.
- As Study Rooms are a scarce resource, patrons are expected to occupy the rooms during their allocated blocks of time. Patrons who leave the rooms vacant for more than 15 minutes are subject to the forfeiture of their remaining time and/or removal of their personal belongings to accommodate waiting patrons.
- The use of our study rooms is governed by the Study Room Policy, which includes a provision prohibiting commercial use.