Part Time – 18 hours per week
$15.53/hr – $18.37/hr (DOQ)
Hinsdale Public Library has an exciting opportunity available for a part-time IT Assistant. We are looking for someone who is customer service focused, able to work independently and has excellent time management skills. The position may require weekend and/or evening shifts. Technical, hands-on experience with computers, business networks and printers is a must. The main responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to resolving help desk tickets, end user support and computer troubleshooting.
- Associate degree level or higher in Computer Science or related field of study
- One year working in a customer support center or in a technical support role supporting users in a Microsoft environment
- One year troubleshooting and repairing computer hardware, printers, Ethernet-based networks and wireless networks , A+ certification preferred
- Ability to work with the staff and public in a pleasant manner and effectively resolve technical issues using independent judgment
- Ability to maintain concentration and to handle quickly and efficiently a variety of duties in the proper order of priority
- Knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet and database software applications; ability to learn and operate computer applications and programs
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No phone calls, please.